PE and School Sport Premium Funding
PE Premium funding - a brief overview to illustrate how our courses in PE can be fully funded from this government funding stream.
The Government has provided ring-fenced (meaning that it can only be spent on what it is provided for - PE and schools sport) funding for every primary phase school in England to achieve the following objective;To achieve self-sustaining improvement in the quality of PE and sport in primary schools.
They would expect indicators fo such improvement to include:
- The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity kick-starting healthy active lifestyles
- The profile of PE and sport being raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement
- Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
- Broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
- Increased participation in competitive sport
Our Courses specifically comply with and enchance points 2 and 3 above whilst providing you with the tools, understanding and vision to support 1, 4 and 5.